Chicago's charters and options
Amid the pandemic, Chicago set out to rein in transfers of some of its most vulnerable students from traditional high schools to alternative campuses.
The COVID-19 outbreak is changing our daily reality
Chalkbeat is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to providing the information families and educators need, but this kind of work isn't possible without your help.
Find your next education job.
- Peak to Peak Charter School: Executive Director of Education
- Poudre School District: Integrated Services Director (Poudre School District)
- Poudre School District: Chief Human Resources Office (Poudre School District)
- Englewood Public Schools: Affective Needs Teacher
- Aurora Public Schools: Executive Director of Student Success